Wednesday, September 24, 2008

love-lock-down

my head still hurts its been like a daily thing i wonder is there a problem

I'm obsessed with love lock down kanye is the best even if he is an asshole

i want my lip pierced gosh i do, don't know why i just want it

i wouldn't mind being a kindergarten teacher but i think i would ruin peoples children

i need to wash my hair gosh i don't even care :D

I'm reading wicked about the wicked witch of the west her story is very diff from wizard of oz I'm starting to think Dorthy was a bitch for throwing that water on her ...... and she killed her sister who in the story is crippled i mean yeah she becomes a powerful witch but she has no arms(her sister not the wicked witch) its weird whatever i mean I'm just saying her sister gets a house dropped on her then the bitch (Dorthy) steals her shoes off her dead feet ....... wouldn't u be mad at her also

it makes you think about evil and is evil really evil and is good really good. whats the difference anymore . i think that's the purpose of the book.

I'm done now my eyes actually hurt damn I'm just falling apart



Im not lovin you the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm in love with you, but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home
So ya never know, never never know
Never know enough, til its over love
Til we lose control, system overload
Screamin no no no, no no
I ain't lovin you, the way I wanted to
See I wanna move,
but cant escape from you
So I keep it low, keep a secret code
So everybody else don't have to know
So keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down So keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down So keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down You keep ya love locked down, you lose

 
template by suckmylolly.com