Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Night time thoughts through out the day

Hello there welcome tooo night time thoughts randomness I'm not even sure who i was thinking about maybe because i don't think it was just one person. I hope you enjoy :)



soooo untitled

Let me belong to you
I'm a clumsy mess
waiting for a break through
humble and hollow
empty inside
dizzy dancing
just along for the ride
were falling up
breaking down
damn i hate that i need you around

Foolish
"And yet to say the truth reason and love keep little company together now a days"
but even through logic i cant change the way it feels any ways
loving you was never the way to go
but when you never listen how are you suppose to know
though the minutes change to days and of course days to years
it doesn't get any harder to see you through the tears......



Song I'm listening to: maybe -Kelly clarkson

Quote of the day:By night, an atheist half believes in God. ~Edward Young, Night Thoughts

 
template by suckmylolly.com