Monday, September 8, 2008

John Mayer and me

ohhhh yeah sine i have given up on real boys lol I've decided to love those who i only see on tv :) sooo I'm reading the twilight saga well i actually finished it but I'm reading it again because i love it. any hoo since i am now in super love with a fictional vampire I've decided to take a break from those books plus the movie will be out soon enough ;) BUTTTT One of my fictional lovers i could never take a break from is none other than JOHN MAYER!!! i love him he sings to me everyday. He understands me like no other guy and he thinks my body is a wonderland lol . There's just something about a man who can play the guitar oh yum yum. I understand there's an age difference but we are OK with that (you know in my head) soo yeah Ive been feeling weird and down lately and he understands. He would love me when I'm not myself :) - sings - would you love me when I'm not myself , wait it out while i am some one else. Any way I'm sorry i would just rather indulge in fantasy rather than deal with reality right now, not for any real reason that i know of right now it just feels better. sooo either me and john Mayer hook up soon (oh please pray) or ill just have to have my super wondrous day dreams while listening to all his Cd's.








Song I'm listening to : why Georgia why- John MAYER



Quotes of the day:(there all from john Mayer hes so smart and cute)

“Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day.”





"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's OK though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "no - I want magenta!"”





So what, so I've got a smile on , But it's hiding the quiet superstitions in my head”



SORRY I LOVESSSSS HIM

 
template by suckmylolly.com