Monday, September 1, 2008

Dont let the sun go down on me

I had an extremely fun weekend. I went to Canada with my good friend Johinca and some guys! We had fun getting lost in Canada and finally finding where we were going and then dancing all night and eating all morning lol It was just one of those perfect arriving home when the sun comes up weekends! I must say i love rum lol i think coke and rum is like the best drink in the world (just thought i would add that) . Any ways now the weekend is over and I'm feeling idk like i want life to always be extremely fun. I know there will be crap times but i want it to mostly be like that.
Gosh I'm also missing some people and its kinda bringing me down off my life high :) Ever feel like there was someone who you would have been like perfect with but some how u just didn't get to be. well I'm wondering how i have like 4 guys like that lol . I really only miss maybe two of them a lot a lot but i still think about all of them sometimes. Like would it have really went how i thought it would or like some people believe "if it was ment to happen it would have". Not that i don't believe that i just feel like maybe sometimes things that are suppose to happen need a little push from you cause u cant just do nothing and expect everything.
well any hoo I'm starting to feel like i need to be on my own like completely. I'm not sure but i think i would do better by myself. I really really want to move to London but i don't feel smart enough lol soo I'm kinda wanting to learn more before i take it too a whole other country. Its not like i would be completely alone because i do have family there but if i move i want it to be an independent move. I just picture myself in a crappy lil apartment in London being some crappy lil intern for someone who will make my career ,having some crappy lil waitress job on the side to pay rent and having sooo much fun doing it.
Oh lol i was watching one tree hill lol i know this is random but whatever and I'm extremely happy that Lucas and Payton are getting married. I feel like they should be together , i just love it when couples break up because they are foolish but then realize it and get back together. I dont know but things like that gives me hope on the whole love topic i know its just a show but that's all i have to give me hope :( It sucks when all i have are my crazy day dreams and TV shows because around me there just isn't enough love . I'm done with my random topics sooo smooches !


Song im listening to: go go gadget flow-Lupe fiasco

Quote of the day: Sometimes the person you fall for isnt ready to catch you!

 
template by suckmylolly.com