Friday, September 19, 2008

im just the girl all the boys want to dance with

so i feel like my blog ha blog is a weird word i always picture like an alien when i say it but that's besides the point , i feel like my blog is kinda down most of the time because for some reason i only feel like writing when I'm depressed or just not hopeful so yeah i thought i would write a list of all the things i love about myself because right now i am so self obsessed :) and plus if i don't love me who will

I love my humor i am extremely silly and i love to laugh nothing is better then laughing

i love my hair it really gets on my nerves but sometimes it looks wonderous and its extremely dark and for some reason i love the color of it. it fits me. i know some times i curse you to the depths of hell but hair i love you

i love my creativity.

i love the fact that i actually like learning. yeah mostly i like to learn about history and art and music but its still learning all the same (if only it was something useful like math)

i love that I'm not in a rush to grow up everyone else seems to be and i don't understand being young and reckless and foolish is like the best time ever

i love that i don't think like everyone else I'm glad I'm not a conformer or give in to peer pressure

i love that i have no regrets (yet)

i love that I'm forgiving i don't know it may be a problem but i think its a good thing

i love that i don't believe any thing- nope prove it nigga!

i love that I'm not a jealous person

i love that I'm extremely personal. everyone just tells everything gosh keep a lil mystery

i love that I'm a hippie at heart

i love all my flaws

i love that i know one day i will be grand :)

ha it was kinda hard writing that gosh I'm certainly
my own worse critic ;0

Song I'm listening to: XO - fall out boy

Quote of the day: When there's a shadow, you follow the sun. When there is love, then you look for the one. And for the promises, there is the sky. And for the heavens are those who can fly.

 
template by suckmylolly.com