Thursday, October 2, 2008

thats ignorant no...no ..... ur ignorant

wishing for bad dreams and broken hearts , planning foolish mistakes and second starts :) just read that in my diary who know what i was thinking HA ANY WAYS


Lets seeeee today i felt extremely sleepy like i was drugged or something gosh there is something wrong with me

I'm super cold and still a lil dizzy

gosh i just asked my sister to go to the movies with me and she's all but i wanna go spend the night over kwanessa house (ha kwenessa) damn i feel hoed

look at that u get close to 16 and ur too cool to hang out with ur older sister

wow why did that just make me feel like an old ass person

"that's some straight up old people shit" <-- rob and big

OMG its like October then its November then its December then its 2009 what the heck it seems like this horrid year just started

gosh u ever want to write about something but I'm still very cautious about what i put on the web

soooooo this will be about nothing nothing ever gets u in trouble

ashanta has been calling me all day i haven't answered i feel like an ass and johnica wrote me from boot camp i still haven't written back i realize now letters are too hard to write what the heck do u say

we pack and deliver like ups trucks already going to hell just pumping that gas

oh i had this dream that i was with this lady and she payed for the stuff at home depot (it was notebooks) but she handed it to me with out bags then next thing i know I'm wanted for theft and i was like hiding in the attic with some kids but they caught me :( it ended with me humping my boyfriend (some random boy i dont ) in a hall and saying how much i would miss him while im in jail :/

this conversation is dead on arrival ....well its not really a conversation

my hair is shiny and it smell according to Reese like a man i used products from the rain forest yay rain forest ppl

hold on let me check my swag ( i now like to just say this at random times as an answer to something someone asked me it usually has nothing to do with it........ it use to be wipe me down ) it started at 7 eleven me being drunk and Laura informing me that there was ice cream so i was excited and had to state hold on let me check my swag .... soulja boy inspires me (ha ha)

yeah I'm mad i didn't even eat the ice cream bar its still in Sam's freezer and i have a disposable camera with 17 pictures left shit 7eleven and drunkenness don't mix

honestly i think im going to sleep

reese just brought me a boiled egg (random ) when i use to feast like this lol i love that snickers commercial
eggs taste like ........ummmm baby i dont like them
ttyn bitches


Song im listening to : my drive thru - santogold ,nerd, and some others

Quote of the day : THESE OVARIES!!! lol ok reese wants it to be it taste like baby

 
template by suckmylolly.com