Friday, October 3, 2008

old fashion candy corn

I'm eating candy corn inspired my title and drinking vitamin water (new obsession) such a wonderful combo

any hoo I'm also writing on two online blogs the other i hope no one ever reads its a lot more insecure so just a lot of random new Internet friends read it and comment things like "girl i understand that's exactly my life" any hoo I'm also rhyming

hooray I'm a multi-tasker I'm listening to music too but yeah I'm rhyming because i cant write like songs or poetry i only can write like a rhyming group of words lol that never really has an end
sometimes i get lucky idk

recklessness and the blues
a girl dizzy dancing in the dark
sexy , seductive
foolish , insane
I'm just trying to play my part

I'm the light in your nightmares
the dark in your dreams
love last forever
nothings what it seems
............................ I Hate You

drink it in
look through me
cant blame you
what was there to see
me fighting my crazy insecurity

song I'm listening to : cold hearted bitch - jet

quote of the day :
Well maybe there is a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

 
template by suckmylolly.com