Thursday, October 16, 2008

cold hard b@*#h

Hello im sitting here cold, angry, hungry and did i mention cold and oh yeah a lil drowsy its like ok ive been sleeping a lot but yet im still sleepy it sucks ass

ive also been eating yogurt its like good but while im eating it im like super grossed out cause its yogurt

"love is not a victory march its a cold and its a broken hallelujah"

i'm a little hating guys right now no no a lot ha maybe because i dont know, of how they treat me or the things they say which if u were and outsider looking in u would think whats the problem they all seem to like u and be very nice about it BUT noooo i know when its just sex u want from me and excuse me sir but i dont like to be viewed as just a sex object (not all the time ha)

why dont boys just say things like i would really like to have sex with you and nothing else because of course i would be like how dare u gosh lol but i would appreciate it more than all this empty conversation filled with empty words. its just all a waste of time and i already know what u want and i know if im gonna give it to u or not so shit leave me alone

Cold hard bitch
Just a kiss on the lips
And I was on my knees
I'm waiting, give me
Cold hard bitch
She was shakin' her hips
That's all that I need

hmm since my music is soo random right now breath is on so its kinda calming me down but yet its making me feel sad but now n.e.r.d is on so im ok and maybe want to do drugs ha music is so powerful

now staind its been a while is on hmm which is making me wonder does any of my ex boyfriends (the ones that matter) ok no all of them ha do they ever miss me because i would like to be missed. you know i want to be the inspirational type that gets songs wrote about her and stuff

i need to be washing clothes and eating maybe and picking out what im gonna wear tomorrow night. or maybe i'll just go back to sleep

song im listening to: got til its gone-janet jackson

Quote of the day : she is not thee kind of girl who likes to tell the world about the way she feels about herself

 
template by suckmylolly.com