Sunday, November 2, 2008

back like i forgot something

I'm extremely sleepy and cold sitting in my home

I'm thinking about lots and lots of stuff so i was just texting a someone and he asked me why I'm always playing games and i responded i always play games

i wonder is that a problem

i think right now i just don't want a boy around for a while like i just don't care about that anymore I'm like horrible at it any way



i just don't want it but i do I'm soo foolish i can never stay on one side I'm not sure if I'm confused or if i just want everything


---- man imma be gone you ain't never seen a nigga be gone like imma be gone---


soo Laura is trying to get me to move to Arizona with her and stefanie I'm thinking I'm thinking


i think I'm done i dont really feel like actually saying anything .................

think too much say too little that's meeeeeeeeee


gosh who will save me from myself


song I'm listening to: little wonders - rob Thomas

quote of the day: Lollipop Must mistake me you're a sucker
To think that I Would be a victim of another

 
template by suckmylolly.com