Monday, October 6, 2008

dont look away baby................its only life

I watched across the universe today (its a movie/ musical set in the 60's about two people who fall in love all the songs are Beatles songs) it was awesome lol well i mean i love musicals and the Beatles you know once they started doing drugs but any hoo it made me feel wonderous (for a second)

like yeah life is gonna suck but all u need is love and good friends ...........................

hmmm its so hard sometimes i want to just give up on trying to reach this life i dream about and just go to college get some stupid degree and work in a cubicle forever
u know have some crappy love less marriage with kids i can hardly see because I'm always at work while living in some suburb

I'm just wondering is living suppose to be enjoyable all the time or is it just chasing these highs that result in unbelievable lows. that's how it feels now like the years haven't been good years but just these amazing sparks of time surrounded by darkness

I guess that's why the hippie movement ended because what they wanted was not attainable in such a dark and destructive world like even if no one else is trying to kill your dream u might just do it on your own

it makes me not want to have kids because i would never want them to feel like life wasn't full of attainable hopes and dreams

I'm not saying my dream isn't able to become reality but will it even be worth it when we struggle and try so hard to get there and then we realize we didn't enjoy more than a few seconds of life

it all just seems so hopeless sometimes ............. but like if i dont try if i dont have some kinda hope then maybe i wont really be alive


Across the universe -The beatles
Words are flying out
like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world

Sounds of laughter shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
exciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love
which shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe

 
template by suckmylolly.com