Saturday, October 4, 2008

easy like sunday morning

Its Saturday and I'm sitting in my wonderfully warm robe and watching atl (its on bet) i don't know i felt the need to ramble and my diary only has two pages before its done :( I'm saving them for something good like when i finally stop being stupid or something

i was at target earlier and omg i saw the cutest boy :) i miss those days when u were like omg he is hot then u follow him around school for weeks with your friends or was that just me.......... any way yeah it almost made me want to get a job at target but i can picture us like making out in the toy section and then me getting in trouble I'm not sure that's a bad thing

GOSH he wassss extremely cute though yay for target but my mom ,while i was in the middle of day dreaming about him as he walked towards me in slow motion ;) said oh he looks like your ex boyfriend (referring to Brandon) which i got offensive and said omg no he doesn't u think everyone looks like him (lately like every random boy on TV or on the streets looks like Brandon to her which she has to then inform me GOSH )

He looked nothing like him so i thought but ho hum moving on

things Ive learned lately

candy corn + bread sticks from olive garden = bologna taste in your mouth = not good

rain forest products will make your hair smell like men and spices I'm not sure if its good or bad yet ill need a boy to confirm it

ha i just wrote something which i erased right after it was umm a lil x rated so i don't think ill keep and it was personal lol don't ask cause i wont tell but it was something good to know

when u buy crack do u say i would like one crack please or like i want some crack you know the regular amount for one person I've been asking a lot of crack question lately (i dont want any crack)

I've been feeling really weird lately i Wonder if there's something wrong with me

i want to move to las Vegas i don't know why I've just been having these random fantasies of me just leaving one night and going to las Vegas and staying

I've been praying a lot lately for lots of things and sometimes just talking I'm not even really sure who I'm praying to i just kinda like to be able to feel like someone is listening to me i don't know i may be starting to believe in some kinda god its like as things get worse i believe more idk as i feel more alone i guess god becomes more prominent in my life

i cant wait for Halloween i hope it doesn't suck



song I'm listening to : summertime- brianna taylor

quote of the day: Go lightly from the ledge, babe
Go lightly on the ground
I'm not the one you want, babe
I'll only let you down

 
template by suckmylolly.com