Friday, August 15, 2008

If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.

im eating cookies yum yum and thinking soo im going to share with u !

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau " ****

sooo this is what i want I want the world !
i want to choose which way is up. i want to be happy even when im sad.
i want to be bad and good, i want impossible
i want to help make the world a better placei want to be able to heal with my hands my heart my words
i want everyone to feel loved , i want to feel loved i want sunshine in my hair and stars in my eyes.
i want to dance in the rain swim in the sea sleep in the clouds i want to givei want my own way i want music everywhere
i want to teach i want to learn i want to believe i want to be believed in i want everything i want to be able to say anything
i want kisses in the morning i want sex all day :) i want to be interesting i want to be beautiful i want to sparkle AND yes i do want fries with that shake ♥

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

 
template by suckmylolly.com