Thursday, August 21, 2008

One and Only

Hello this is indeed my first blog ! yay for me! I dont talk alot so therefore i write alot. Its just much easier to write it down then to say it. i dont really have a topic for this so im just gonna talk about myself. Me (Kristen) is a topic that i know a lot about well as much as possible theres still some stuff about me not even i understand. I do feel like lots of people think they know me but no one really does because im never the same around everyone. not saying i have different personalities but i do change how im acting depending on who im hanging out with. In no way am i being fake or pretending because its all me but i dont think anyone has seen all of me at once. I would say im a very confused person. i love a lil of everything so therfore i would say im a lil of everything. The thing thats the same around everyone is my silly side im rarely serious and when i am its only becasue i have to be. i love love love music and if i could i would be a singer ( that would also be a problem because i would want to make all kinds of music) I also love art in no way can i draw i mean i doodle but not draw any way im artistic in other ways. i hate boring i dont like labels or being put into a category. i dont like to be defined because im in no way done creating myself. life so far has been really interesting and very hmmmm unpredictable im just curious as to whats coming next and how it will affect me. all i want is to be extremely wonderful one day.

 
template by suckmylolly.com