Thursday, August 21, 2008

remember what it feels like to be in love

naw me either *-

"i have to sink my face into someone else's heart to heal my own."

<--- from someones note> so on that note i use to like this tragic boy(the one whos note it came from) even though at the time i had a perfectly normal boyfriend but i guess he was just to normal for me. *-

i only like it when its complicated is my conclusion from the above statement especially since this boy had a girlfriend (also like most of the boys ive liked ha ha) but that was years ago moving on *- not saying i dont like un tragic boys just saying thats how i use to be lol *-

i love thursdays im not sure why but they just feel good and sundays feel peaceful the rest of the days are chaos*- today is one of my pretty days im my biggest critic of course so for me too say that makes me :) *-

"i want u to want me /i need u to need me / i'd love you to love me and im begging you to beg me " just singing that song in my head *

- i live , breath , eat , sleep (when i sleeep ) music *

- im such a drama queen sometimes because right now i do feel like life is complete crap but then again it could be way crappier.*

- right now im eating oreo cream pie yum also im putting on dr pepper lip gloss ( been using it since middle school) and of course playing music! just thought u would like to know ;)*

- i really wish i could write poetry all my friends seem to be good at it all i can do is rhyme and its not even good rhyming like lets see-- wishing for broken dreams and broken hearts planning bad mistakes and second starts..............................boooo :( *

- i only pretend to be this tragic to have something to write in my diary about im actually really normal .......i think *

- big wish - to be a singer in a band of all guys like gwen stefani back when she was in no doubt it just seem like it would be better with all guys. i like hanging out with guys *

- this guy said i was mysterious i dont know what that means. i mean i dont believe it to be true i think he just was trying to see what kinda underwear i had on *

- this has been posted before but some changes have been made also i dont care because its on facebook :*

 
template by suckmylolly.com