Thursday, January 15, 2009

heels over head

First let me say hello new year I'm sooo glad 08 is over i just feel much better in 09 lol and it has started off way better then 08 no break ups or stress just fun times so far :) ANY WAY I'm moving out of cold lonely Detroit so sayonara but good thing I'm going to place where its warm so that means lots of cute shoes :) i hate anything winter boots (except all year boots) sweaters( except cardigans i like the naughty librarian look) and especially hats and gloves i don't like my head or hands covered sooooo no more that but yeah i gets to buy lots of cute shoes I'm excited because i lovessss shoes dearly they make me more happy then any boy ever (kinda)

I'm gonna miss everyone (well u know who I'm talking about not really everyone ) most importantly i hope everyone misses me cause i likes to be missed ;)

my poor dog was just sitting in the kitchen looking miserable because he didn't have any water :( I'm gonna miss him most of all he really is better then any guy :p

my horoscope was very motivational it basically said this is my year so sorry everyone else well unless ur a Pisces also or maybe not i only read mine lol urs might be good also i checked on astrologyzone.com

parts from random conversation( Laura bought me a penis sucker)

me-I'm eating the penis sucker
Laura- lmao how is it
me-its ok lol
Laura -it looks like it taste crazy
me - its like kinda a berry taste lol
Laura- lmao that's crazy to hear
me- i know how u think i feel I'm sucking it thinking what is this taste

i didn't eat it all it was to hard (insert laughter)

ttyl biachtes

song of the day- black bird - the Beatles (hippie day)

quote of the day- they say the captain goes down with the ship so when thee world ends will god go down with it ........






 
template by suckmylolly.com