Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my words fly up my thoughts remain below

SOOOOO i really want to see transformers
(i lovesss Shia LaBeouf he is my lover... tis is true)
but i should study for my finals
i mean i can see it on the weekend but that just seems like no fun
gosh finals in the summer is even worse than in the normal school year
Ive been real anti social
but I'm either at school or sleep
i did spend all Saturday shopping which was awesome
buttt i cant use my ATM card so now
i regret spending all the cash i had on me
someone better fix my damn card or its gonna be a robbery
..............
Ill tell you this for free
converse with no socks =hell
and this is Le fact
gosh i was in a hurry
i still love converse it wasn't their fault
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
its hot as hell all of a sudden it wants to be summer
oh sweet summer u are cruel and wonderous all at the same time
i shall be in Le Chi (Chicago duh) on 4th of July (actually leave the 3rd)
which is tres exciting
oh i miss Chicago its also one of my lovers
and how exciting I've never been in the summer
spring ,yes fall, uh huh winter ,check but never
summer :)
right now I'm talking in a French accent for some
odd reason as u can see its in my writing (ha)
i don't know french just basics
I'm better at Spanish but can speak neither
so i must say Au revoir
parting is such sweet sorrow
(also speaking Shakespeare (the official language) which also is all through the note even the title which he is English and french is well ...french butt diff non the less I'm uniting countries within me .....ohhh sounds dirty )
QUOTE OF THE DAYYYY: 'A synonym is a word you use when you can’t spell the word you first thought of.'

 
template by suckmylolly.com