Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15 Min of fame.........

Trying desperately to do a paper on Andy Warhol ...................he was indeed awesome but he did soo much that i cant just focus on one thing and since I'm not that great at art history not bad but I'm like at a C and i would like a B + if not an A so this paper is my life right now .....
I've given up completely on political science
but art history shall be my savior
Andy warhol will not defeat me
i love him so therefore I'm sure i will find everything i need to know
and end up with the best paper ever written
fingers crossed
if your not familiar with his art (shame)
he did the multi color pics of Marilyn Monroe and the soup cans
basically anything popular at the time
with lots of color.
any hoo off to more research














Quote of the day: "In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes." ANDY WARHOL

song I'm listening to: NONE I'M TRYING TO WRITE A PAPER!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com