Monday, April 13, 2009

I dont know

I'm clumsy
very clumsy as a matter of fact
i broke a wine glass yesterday while cleaning the table.
I'm weird as I'm sure you can tell .......
i have lots of secrets ,use to be a protection thing when i was little (i was very different but didn't want anyone to know) now its just a habit and kinda fun.
I'm very comfortable with who i am
and don't think i could change for anyone else unless i really wanted to.
i hate Wednesdays ,love Thursdays and Sunday
every other day is just a day
I'm kind of a day to day person i don't like to plan
it makes me anxious
i don't like to lie I'll just not answer
i feel if i lie then I'll be misunderstood
i hate to be misunderstood
..................................................................
so far i like you...... right...... but I'm not sure ill ever be good at being a
"GIRLFRIEND"
yuck even the word makes me cringe
i hate labels
I'm sorry to say it doesn't get any easier with me
i don't force things if it happens it happens
i cant explain exactly how i feel about you
becauseeeeee I'm not sure yet
when i figure it out
you will be the first to know:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com