Friday, May 29, 2009

do you remember the way i held your hand

FRIDAY NIGHT
gosh I'm cramping!
and singing fall out boy songs to myself i wish i had the energy to get up and put the CD on
I'm in this chair and i shall not move
I'm feeling real loose right now as in, like the world could fall from
under me at any moment
is loose the right word oh well ho hum
i cant rely on anyone any more
its scary because if all i have is myself then i just may be doomed
i don't feel depressed or unloved as i have many times before
just like its either the end or idk ,im blah !
i have no problem being alone never have but
in order to get things done i do need help
my friends just seem so far away and I'm to tired to travel the distance
my family oblivious to me growing up and still wants to treat me as if I'm lil kristen
i stand alone not sure if i want it to go back to normal whatever that is
or do i give up and start from the beginning
maybe its time to breath new life in to myself

song im singing :) - "I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers" fall out boy

quote- stuck in emotional purgatory- avolon

 
template by suckmylolly.com