Friday, April 3, 2009

am i your anything

shit i haven't written since forever and a day
I'm angry, why? i have nooooooo idea
I'm mad at everyone i know everyone i knew everyone i might know soon
Ive completely cut off contact with everyone almost or is it the other way around
I'm finding myself more rebellious doing things Even I'm ashamed of
good thing i guess is I'm going to school in a month

i will never ask if you don't tell me i know you well enough to know you never loved me

i am sooo anti relationships its not funny i just don't understand why now why when I'm so young and so stupid that if you don't break us i will i can handle the pressure thee stress
i cant lose myself for someone else right now i don't Even know who i am yet
I'm sooo into myself that i don't Even miss missing you anymore
im in no rush to do anything ...................................

xoxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com